Till my 18th birthday I used to blame my parents for not being millionaires and for not providing us with branded(luxurious) goods like clothes,watches ,food from MNCs and other knick knacks. But that year I came to read Robin Sharma's ' The monk who sold his Ferrari ' which was gifted by my History teacher Mrs.Deepa Joy. The book was thought provoking and it made me realize that the biggest wealth in life is Inner Peace.
Even if my parents has not bought me an iPhone or Levi Strauss , I'm thankful to them because they have always tried their best to provide us with quality education , 3 times meal and roof over our heads.
We, Human are confused with the thought that living a non materialistic life is like life of a monk but that's not true wealth of our lives are memories but not our material possessions.
Even if my parents has not bought me an iPhone or Levi Strauss , I'm thankful to them because they have always tried their best to provide us with quality education , 3 times meal and roof over our heads.
We, Human are confused with the thought that living a non materialistic life is like life of a monk but that's not true wealth of our lives are memories but not our material possessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment